NOTE: This page is deprecated
This FAQ is specifically about our testnet launch. To learn more about the Arkadiko protocol itself, read the general FAQ.
Is Arkadiko regtest open for everyone?
Yes! Our open beta is running on https://testnet.arkadiko.finance/ where anyone can participate. The Arkadiko smart contracts are running on the Stacks testnet blockchain.
How can I participate in the Arkadiko testnet?
Participating is easy! There are just 2 small prerequisites:
- Install the Stacks Web Wallet https://www.hiro.so/wallet/install-web (supports Firefox and Chrome/Brave) and set the network to Testnet.
- After that, you can start using the Arkadiko platform by connecting the wallet on https://testnet.arkadiko.finance/. You should request some STX tokens from the Testnet Faucet (on the Arkadiko Mint tab, see screenshot below). Refresh your page after a few minutes and they will appear on your balance.
What can I do on Arkadiko testnet?
Once you authenticate with Arkadiko through the Stacks Web Wallet, you will see a few menu items:
- 1.Swap - Trade your favorite tokens on Arkadiko Swap. Currently only DIKO/USDA, USDA/DIKO, STX/USDA and USDA/STX are supported.
- 2.Mint - Deposit STX tokens in a vault to mint USDA stablecoins
- 3.Auctions - Buy up collateral of liquidated vaults in auctions
- 4.Stake - Stake your DIKO tokens to get rewarded. You will receive stDIKO that can be used in Governance voting.
- 5.Governance - Vote on proposals. All protocol changes will run through a governance vote, e.g. to change risk parameters on Arkadiko collateral types
- 6.Docs - Links to this documentation :)
- 7.Security - Short info on our bug bounty program
- 8.Your Address - Click on this to see your pending & finished Arkadiko transactions
Can I use the Stacks explorer on the testnet network?
Aye! You can see all transactions on the testnet network on https://explorer.stacks.co/?chain=testnet. Just select the correct network in the upper right corner (see screenshot).
Can I audit the balances of your smart contracts?
Sure thing! We show the balances of the most important contracts here: https://testnet.arkadiko.finance/balances